Noranco is actively seeking enthusiastic CNC Machinist’s for our three Canadian facilities (Pickering, Vaughan and Woodbridge)
From blue prints, perform the job set up and manufacturing of precision and custom parts for the aerospace industry.
Duties and Requirements
- Experience with 3 axis, 4 axis vertical & horizontal machining centers, ability to read blueprints and use common measuring instruments such as micrometer, dial gauges, deep micrometer, vernier, measuring block and height gauges
- An understanding of geometric tolerances is required
- 3+ years CNC experience including setup, first runs and editing of programs
- A Certificate of Qualification as a General Machinist or equivalent and additional upgrading courses involving CNC technology required
- Basic computer skills are an asset, Fanuc or Mazatrol control knowledge are a must
- Experience in the aerospace industry will be considered an asset
- Flexible shifts are available
Noranco offers a very safe, modern and forward thinking environment and a highly competitive compensation package.
If you have the skills and experience to be an outstanding candidate for this role, please email your resume to email@example.com